Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Shifting focus, I now turn to an under-emphasized yet imperative consideration, judicial philosophy. This aspect’s importance is evidenced in the fact that court’s decisions can change with the composition of that court. Maintaining my emphasis on contract law I shall focus primarily on the Indiana State Court System. I shall, however, incorporate limited discussion and review of the United States Supreme Court. In my future post I shall discuss:
  • General overview of the court systems
  • Specifics of the Indiana State Court System
  • Philosophy of Indiana judges
  • Discussion of each Indiana Supreme Court Justice and their philosophy
  • Present day philosophy of the Indiana Supreme Court in reference to contract law
  • Discussion of each United States Supreme Court Justice and their philosophy
  • Present day philosophy of the United States Supreme Court in reference to contract law

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home